30 Jul 2014
Student Debt = Bondage to the Lender
The Lender (Governement) benifits at a cost to our Youth.
- Gov has more collection tools than Private Creditors
- Hold back Diplomas
- Take away Prof Lic or cert.
- can not bankrupt
This Education project of 4 years, with 760 courses and 7,000 students, needs your Help.
Here's how You can Help:
- As a teacher/mentor in a subject/s you would like to Champion.
- Spread the word with family, friends, Facebook, Tweet, Blog etc
- Web programming skills for special WMA app's & Support.
- Tell the Media of this project would love if you where a PR prof
- Financial support
We have new volunteers in a variety of support positions. Thank you!
Mike your educational servant
03 Sep 2013
OC Register Feature Story & NY Times
World Mentoring Academy just got the Front page 8/23 OC Register & NY Times 9/4
Can you please share with others?
- "Very cool,..." Moira, Technation NPR
- "Wow...great story!" Bob Morrison, Music/Arts edu researcher
- "Oh my goodness, that is unreal!" Maren Hogan, RedBranch Media
- "Amazing story!" Dylan Tweney, Editor Venture Beat
- "Very inspiring!" Amy Schmitz, Prof San Diego State Univ.
- "Fascinating!" Gautam Ghosh, India's leading blogger
- "So inspiring. Thank you, Mr. Williams" Cathy Davidson, NY Times, Author "Now You See It, Future of Thinking"
- "Thank You Michael for creating possibilities.." Linda Fischer, USC, Author "Ultimate Power Enemy Within the Ranks"
- "Proud of your dedication, big brother!" Todd Williams, Pres. Firstline Mobility
- "Like Antonio Gramsci or Paulo Freire... intriguing." Cinde, Educator CT